- Click on the NoScript "S" icon on the right corner of the address bar.
2. Next, tap on the Options icon, which is the third button to the right.
- Launch your Tor Browser.
- Click on the menu in the top right corner.
- Then, select Options.
- Once the security tab opens, click on the "Settings and Privacy" option.
- Next, go to the Security section.
- Type about:config in the address bar. Then press the "Enter" key to open the about:config page.
- Next, click on the "Accept the Risk and Continue" option under the warning message.
Visit the previous post about Cake Browser.
Author of Get Basic Idea – Knowledge Base / B.Sc.Hons Degree, Information Technology, and Management.