Is TweakBox safe to use for Android and iOS?
What is TweakBox and Why we need TweakBox?
TweakBox is an app store where users can install third-party apps on both Android and Apple phones. It is way similar to Play Store and App Store. Then why we need to use TweakBox? Though most of the apps are available and downloadable in Google Play Store and Apple App Store, still some apps are not available. But you can get downloaded them through TweakBox. Another interesting fact about TweakBox is you can get downloaded even the paid apps for absolutely free. TweakBox is free to use and requires less space on your smartphone. Apps on TweakBox are categorized into 5 sections as TweakBox Apps, Flash Apps, App Store Apps, Hacked Games, and Tweaked Apps. Though it has loads of plus points, people are still questioning whether the TweakBox is safe to use or not.
Is TweakBox safe?
Is TweakBox safe to use? It is a frequently asked question. The simple and shortest answer is Yes. TweakBox is a virus-free app and also includes SSL encryption. The TweakBox developers constantly update it and they improve the security features to ensure the privacy and protection of the contents of the users. Hence the paid apps are allowed to download and Cheat Models are enabled in TweakBox people are tempted to think that using TweakBox can be penalized. But it is only a myth. TweakBox is a legal third-party app that enables downloading and installing the apps you desire to use. Your device is not jailbreaking or rooting. After all, no Android neither iOS users found any security issues with TweakBox.
Pros & Cons
- Completely free to use.
- Requires less space on your device.
- Constantly upgrade into better versions.
- User friendly.
- A huge number of apps, games are available to download free.
- Even the paid apps and games can download completely free of charge.
- Risk-free and safe to use.
- You have to bear with the ads.
So with compared to all the facts discussed above, TweakBox is one of the safest third-party installers that can be used without worry. If you are overwhelming to get installed paid apps or games on to your phone, this is what exactly you need to try out.
TweakBox for iOS
- You can not download TweakBox through App Store and download is possible only through the official site.
- After installation is completed, you need to do some extra settings on your iPhone or iPad. Visit General Settings and click on Profile & Device Management. Then click on TweakBox and enable the Trust this app.
- You are ready to go!
TweakBox for Android
- You can not download TweakBox through Play Store and download is possible only through the official site. Therefore, enable Allow Installation from Unknown Sources on your smartphone before starting the download.
- After the download is completed, start installation using the downloaded file.
- You are ready to go!
Read more about TweakBox Android.
Author of Get Basic Idea / Second year IT undergraduate.